Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 9: Bring on the Almond Butter, Bring on the Heat

Well friends, here I sit on the eve of Cheat Day. Wahooooo!

I don't plan on going crazy tomorrow, really. But just eating whatever and whenever I feel like it, and not recording every single calorie, well that just sounds lovely. I am going to thoroughly enjoy my big gobs of almond butter (yeah baby) and I'm not going to worry about it. I am so excited.

I am also excited because tomorrow is the first day of my 50 DAY YOGA CHALLENGE. My muscles are primed and rested and I am ready to sweat!

Tonight's dinner was really good. I heated up some Fillo Factory Spanakopita that I bought from Whole Foods last week. They're all natural and 4 pieces were only 210 calories. Not bad! I threw some fresh tomatoes, cucumber and asparagus on my plate to go along with it. Decadent, filling, delicious and totally satisfying. I will definitely buy those again. Baby Girl really liked them too!

Here's what dinner looked like:
That's all for tonight! Gonna watch a movie with Husband and have a cup of tea and some 100 calorie chocolate. Mmmmmmmmm.

No comments: