Monday, September 28, 2009

Weights & Measures

So I picked up the last of my preparations today and, save for the actual groceries, I think I can now say that I am ready to go for October 1st.

I got these:

and this (cue scary music here):

The iPhone app I'll be using to track my calories - Lean Me (Pro) - uses height, weight, and body measurements to calculate BMR and calories spent during any given exercise. In the interest of being thorough, I am going to take all my measurements on September 30th. That's also the date that I'll be posting my "Before" Progress Pic of me in my BATHING SUIT. Yikes!

I'm getting very excited.

Unfortunately, despite all my planning, I ran into a small bump in the road already - no biggie - but Husband just informed me tonight that he has a late meeting scheduled for Thursday (October 1st) so I can't go running on my first day of my plan. (Because he's the one who would be watching Baby Girl while I go for my run.) But that's okay, I'll probably just do some brisk walking for the first week anyway to build up my endurance so I can just take Baby Girl with me in the stroller. When there's a will, there's a way.

And there is definitely a will!

No comments: